Our Vision & Values
Home -> About Us -> Our Vision & Values
We provide a welcoming, stimulating and secure environment where children and families from all backgrounds and cultures are valued. We respect children's rights, listening to children and putting their needs at the heart of our work.
Our inclusive school community works together to promote equality, encouraging and supporting each child to develop their potential and sense of identity. We develop our children’s curiosity and challenge them to achieve their best and become self-confident and independent learners.
- Respecting children’s rights, treating each other with dignity and valuing each person’s individual identity
- Creating an environment where children feel safe, both emotionally and physically, building their resilience through secure attachments
- Encouraging kindness and developing relationships where children and families are listened to and feel valued
- Creating an enabling environment where children and families feel a sense of belonging and ensuring equality of opportunity for everyone
- Reflecting on our practice together, co-constructing learning with children and extending their learning by providing experiences that provoke curiosity and exploration
- Encouraging children to become confident and independent, equipping them to participate in decision making, resolve conflict and make positive choices